What a great night with some awesome people. Everyone had a great time and danced their asses off! Thanks to...
CrossFit is for everyone
find a happier, healthier you!
Welcome to CrossFit Furion!
We have been involved in CrossFit for years. We have put the methodologies to use to help MMA fighters, housewives, children, athletes and the elderly. Our team strives to bring you the highest quality coaching and methodologies to every class and are always working hard to better your experience at Crossfit Furion. If you have a passion for fitness and like to challenge your own limitations, or, if you just want a fun, high energy place to meet new friends, learn about health, wellness and fitness, give us a call!
Our Members Discovered Better Health and Fitness
Check out what they think about CrossFit Furion and their experiences here:
- Many thanks for introducing us to something so outside the box for the two of us!!! After 25+ years as a couple it has been a pleasure working out with Matt on this level! We have crossed paths in the gym many times but never truly worked out together. It has definitely brought out a...
- CrossFit Furion is more than just a gym, it's where I go to see my extended family. When I first signed up I was shy, self conscious and didn't think too much of myself. Over time I gained physical and mental strength with the help of my coaches and fellow Furions pushing me past my...
About CF Furion
The Furion Mission
We are a fun and high energy box that is focused on helping people get stronger, move better with less injuries and just generally feel better. If you are bored of the gym let us help you light the Fury Within!
Why We Are Different
Our coaches are knowledgeable about the sport of fitness, passionate about what they do, and strive to bring the best quality to each and every class. We consider every member a part of our family, and will do whatever we can to breed success throughout the entire group. We are excited to be by your side in your journey to a better, healthier lifestyle.
Everyone that comes into CrossFit Furion gets to try a class for FREE! The free trial class gives you the opportunity to see our facility, meet some of our members and our coaches. It also provides us the opportunity gauge your fitness level and start you at a pace that is right for you.
- WOD Dice Warm up: Roll the Gymnastics Dice to see what you get! Strength: Clean 6 x 2 increasing load Try for a new 1RM today if you're feeling it! Met Con: AMRAP w/ a Partner of: 4 min of Squat Clean & Jerks, 135/95# 2 min of rest 4 min of Burpee over the Bar 2 min of rest Continue Reading...
Harness Fury's Power
- Our PDR Holiday Safety Seminar is coming up this Saturday, December 13th from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM. We will cover some concepts and scenarios to help you stay safe while you are out and about shopping during this holiday season. The cost for the seminar is $50 please click on this link to register for the event. Check out Continue Reading...
Diary of a Chalk Whore
- Ok, so , as many as you know, I have been writing the warm ups and met - cons for the better part of December. We've decided that, moving forward, I will be starting my new journey of programming Furion completely. This is super exciting for me. Super exciting mixed with a little anxiety and a little scared shitless-ness (sometimes Continue Reading...
- Spring Fling Funpetition 2014 - Upcoming events go here. Coaches' Division Clean Ladder Men: Starting at 95# will have 30 seconds to complete the rep. If successful they will have 30 additional seconds to change the weight for the next lift. Men will increase 20# each rep. Women: Starting at 45# will have 30 seconds to complete the rep. If Continue Reading...
Athlete of the Month
Will You Be Next?
- To start of 2015's Athlete of the Month we have a hard charger! She pushes herself and those around her to go as hard they can as they safely can. She’s always got a kind word and is always up for a challenge. She is one of Furion’s hardest working athletes….and she just competed in her first Masters Competition! Val Continue Reading...
Stop By & Say Hello!
Bundle of 20 Classes
A Furion Favorite
Train with your partner
Thank you for all you do!
Budo Full Range Martial Arts
A Mixed Martial Arts Program for ALL AGES!
Budo has been assisting families get stronger, safer and more confident for over 12yrs.
Budo's MMA program incorporates:
• Combat Sports such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Jujutsu, Karate, Wrestling and MMA
• Functional Fitness, Strength and Conditioning supported by CrossFit Furion's programming
• Personal Defense Readiness™ (PDR) which is based on Tony Blauer's SPEAR System. Quite simply we incorporate PDR to Emotionally, Mentally and Physically manage conflict & violence for any age group.
• Character Development Program - To support Personal Growth in our kids and teens we have developed a Personal Achievement Journal program to assist in building strong successful teamwork and leadership habits.