What a great night with some awesome people. Everyone had a great time and danced their asses off! Thanks to...
CrossFit is for everyone
find a happier, healthier you!
Welcome to CrossFit Furion!
We have been involved in CrossFit for years. We have put the methodologies to use to help MMA fighters, housewives, children, athletes and the elderly. Our team strives to bring you the highest quality coaching and methodologies to every class and are always working hard to better your experience at Crossfit Furion. If you have a passion for fitness and like to challenge your own limitations, or, if you just want a fun, high energy place to meet new friends, learn about health, wellness and fitness, give us a call!
Our Members Discovered Better Health and Fitness
Check out what they think about CrossFit Furion and their experiences here:
- Many thanks for introducing us to something so outside the box for the two of us!!! After 25+ years as a couple it has been a pleasure working out with Matt on this level! We have crossed paths in the gym many times but never truly worked out together. It has definitely brought out a...
- CrossFit Furion is more than just a gym, it's where I go to see my extended family. When I first signed up I was shy, self conscious and didn't think too much of myself. Over time I gained physical and mental strength with the help of my coaches and fellow Furions pushing me past my...
About CF Furion
The Furion Mission
We are a fun and high energy box that is focused on helping people get stronger, move better with less injuries and just generally feel better. If you are bored of the gym let us help you light the Fury Within!
Why We Are Different
Our coaches are knowledgeable about the sport of fitness, passionate about what they do, and strive to bring the best quality to each and every class. We consider every member a part of our family, and will do whatever we can to breed success throughout the entire group. We are excited to be by your side in your journey to a better, healthier lifestyle.
Everyone that comes into CrossFit Furion gets to try a class for FREE! The free trial class gives you the opportunity to see our facility, meet some of our members and our coaches. It also provides us the opportunity gauge your fitness level and start you at a pace that is right for you.
- Warm Up: Relay Game Strength: Westside Barbell Box Squat 5 x 5 @ 50-60% of Back Squat Met Con: With a Partner: 2:30 min of combined Max HSPU 2:30 min Max High Five Push ups Rest 2 minutes 2:30 min of Max Barbell Rollouts 2:30 min Clean & Jerk, 115/80# Rest 1 min 2:00 min of Max 360 Leg Turns Continue Reading...
Harness Fury's Power
- Our PDR Holiday Safety Seminar is coming up this Saturday, December 13th from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM. We will cover some concepts and scenarios to help you stay safe while you are out and about shopping during this holiday season. The cost for the seminar is $50 please click on this link to register for the event. Check out Continue Reading...
Diary of a Chalk Whore
- Ok people, here I sit a year or so into practicing a handstand. Before I get into all the wonderful and interesting , uplifting, motivating quotes about how awesome and rewarding the pay off of practice of any craft is. Before I throw the "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take", thank you Mr. Gretzky. Before I tell Continue Reading...
- BUNNIES & CLYDES BARBELL BATTLE - Prove Which Sex is the Mightiest!...
Athlete of the Month
Will You Be Next?
- One of the most important things about CrossFit is community. The bonds we build through blood, sweat and even the occasional tears are strong and help to keep us working on our challenges and frustrations. Amanda epitomizes that aspect of CrossFit. She is ever supportive, full of life and energy. I have not met a person who does not get Continue Reading...
Stop By & Say Hello!
Bundle of 20 Classes
A Furion Favorite
Train with your partner
Thank you for all you do!
Budo Full Range Martial Arts
A Mixed Martial Arts Program for ALL AGES!
Budo has been assisting families get stronger, safer and more confident for over 12yrs.
Budo's MMA program incorporates:
• Combat Sports such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Jujutsu, Karate, Wrestling and MMA
• Functional Fitness, Strength and Conditioning supported by CrossFit Furion's programming
• Personal Defense Readiness™ (PDR) which is based on Tony Blauer's SPEAR System. Quite simply we incorporate PDR to Emotionally, Mentally and Physically manage conflict & violence for any age group.
• Character Development Program - To support Personal Growth in our kids and teens we have developed a Personal Achievement Journal program to assist in building strong successful teamwork and leadership habits.